September/October Upcoming Events in Kingman

golf 2 copyWith September more than halfway over and temperatures finally going down, there’s no better time to head out and hit the town – and you’ll find that there’s always something to do in Kingman, whether you’re in the mood for barrel racing and square dancing or you’re interested in learning more about our local history. Check out some of the September/October upcoming events in Kingman below:

Signature Events

Some of the September/October upcoming events in Kingman draws crowds from all over and with good reason. Find out what to look forward to:


Chillin’ on Beale Street
When: Every 3rd Saturday of the month
Where: Historic Downtown Kingman

This is a block party and a car show all in one. Head to the 400 Block of E. Beale Street at 5 p.m. and meet other Kingmanites, listen to music, and take a step back into the past.


29th Annual Andy Devine Days PRCA Rodeo
When: September 28 to 29
Where: Mohave County Fairgrounds

This is one of the last rodeos in the PRCA circuit and is a great way to immerse yourself in the area’s rich ranching and western heritage. Events include bull riding and team roping, calf wrestling, steer wrestling, and saddleback and bareback bronc riding.


43rd Annual Andy Devine Days Parade
When: September 28
Where: Historic Downtown Kingman

A longtime Kingman tradition, the parade will start at 10 a.m. and wind its way down Beale St. from Grandview Ave. to 6th St.


6th Annual Brews and Brats Oktoberfest
When: October 4 to 5
Where: Locomotive Park

Celebrate Oktoberfest in Downtown Kingman. There will be beer, bratwurst, sauerkraut and pretzels aplenty as well as live bands and kids games.



There’s nothing better than having fun and benefitting a worthwhile cause at the same time. Here are some of the charity events you can participate in in the weeks to come:


25th Annual KRMC Foundation Golf Tournament for Hospice
When: Saturday, September 21
Where: Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course

The entry fee is $100 and the top four teams will get cash prizes. There are other prizes, raffles and a silent auction to look forward to as well.


3rd Annual Pitchin for Cancer Horseshoe Tournament
When: Saturday, September 21
Where: Centennial Park

30% of the entry fees will be awarded to the 1st place winner and the remaining 70% will be donated to the Kingman Cancer Care Unit.


Tour of Kingman Triathlon & Race to Remember
When: October 5 to 6
Where: The Lingenfelter Center

Money raised in this 2-day event will be donated to cancer patients and survivors in the area.


Kingman Cancer Care Unit 3rd Annual Walk a Mile in Their Shoes Charity Walk
When: October 5
Where: Starts at the Bonelli House, ends at Rednecks BBQ

Registration fee is $20, $30 with lunch. You can also opt to raise $100 for scholarships. All of the proceeds will be donated to cancer patients in Kingman.


Check back often for more community events and news updates in the coming months and browse the site to learn more about the market for Kingman, Arizona homes for sale. If you’re considering investing in homes for sale in Kingman, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, Scott Lander, anytime. I look forward to helping you come home to Mohave County.

Leave a Reply